Monday, January 09, 2006

Trentham

Came to Trentham to get a real move on with the guinea pig book which I have been doing, in between reading The Heart Garden and Impro, taking the dogs for walks through the Wombat State forest, feeding my mother's visiting rosellas and feeding my own visitors.

We all head off for the annual camping trip on Friday - this time to Lake Jindabyne, a place I only know because the movie Somersault was set there.

In the meantime I'm battling a cold or maybe a mixture of hayfever and asthma, who can tell? And wondering how (why?) we'll pack up four kids, two adults and all the necessary camping equipment and personal sundries - including my books and knitting - oh the agonising choices to be made - to drive for nine hours up to the mountains.

The guinea pigs call me.

No comments: