Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Deleting Blogs

Happily deleted blogs this afternoon - didn't really realise you could do that, but you can with one little button - whoosh! Away into the cyberspace wastepaper basket it goes! What fun.

Other than - working, working, working - putting together resource books for this year's online students and making sure that all the work is covered in my session plans.

This year I have become almost evangelical in believing in spare time. I felt last year that I was constantly rushing between one thing and another and it's just not good for anyone. I don't believe that I was always a good colleague, a good writer or easy to live with. This year I'm aiming to do better on those fronts.

1 comment:

susan wright said...

I couldn't agree with you more on the issue of spare time, I would be lost without it. Spare time gives me the freedom to persue all kinds of things that I normally just wouldn't have time for. If that makes sense.