Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Word Tree

will feature Peter Bakowski reading from his new collection. Don't miss it - Saturday Oct 3 at Burrinja Cafe, Burrinja,Upwey from 3.00pm - open section as well.

Did some spinning yesterday on the deck - it was so pleasant in the sun. The novel suffers because of it, but I'm sure my soul felt better. Love the new wheel - a Gem from Majacraft.

More sunshine today - gosh, by the time I finish the Beth Jacket it will be too warm to wear it! Must finish my mermaid-green vest - should do that today - there's a chance I will still be able to wear that!

Have to find a book launch venue for my new collection of poetry. We'll launch it in early November - any venue suggestions gratefully received! (Thanks to Matt Hetherington who suggested Dantes. I'll put it on my list!)

No comments: