Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!






Wishing everyone, particularly my friends and family, readers and writers,  the Tuesday Poets, fellow fibre enthusiasts and sewers, a very big Happy New Year. May your celebrations fizz with excitement - stay safe and greet 2015 with renewed energy and enthusiasm.

Highlights for my year include (in no particular order) attending the Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show with dear friends, having a piece of work published here:
completing NaNoWriMo, completing some inspiring MOOCs, rediscovering my spinning wheel, doing a sour dough breadmaking course at the Red Beard in Trentham, making some clothes I wear a lot and doing a Christmas linoprint - not that it looks particularly Christmas-y. I was delighted to go to Canberra and do a poetry reading there and also loved my time in Bright with the Accountant.

Me and my 600 page excel spreadsheet guide to Health and Happiness, 2015 are looking forward to the new year. Such a good time to reflect, learn and move forward. I absolutely love it! So fizz away, my lovelies, and welcome in 2015 with style.



No comments: